Fulfill the mission of sharing the love of Christ and raising up lifelong followers of Jesus by managing all internal development systems and activities and leading the team with actionable donor information for Youth For Christ of Northern Indiana (YFCNIN).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- System Architecture – develop & execute a strategy to more effectively utilize database and information systems. Ensure Salesforce and other database structures are architected in a way to input and pull important information to effectively manage community and funding relationships.
- Donor Engagement Strategy Implementation – implement personal 60-day touchpoints with donors, communications flow, monthly giving strategy, community-specific efforts, events/campaign strategy, engagement of lapsed donors, new donor research, and more.
- Team Management – work with each person on the YFCNIN team who operates as a steward of donor relationships ensuring they are taking action on daily, weekly, and monthly action items. Create accountability within the team through effective information flow, meetings, and more.
- Reporting – provide proactive, action-focused reporting for the YFCNIN team.
- Dashboard & Tool Creation – develop tools, dashboards, and resources which the YFCNIN team will use to inform and spur on necessary actions to manage relationships and secure funding.
- Communication Flow Management – execute automated and manual digital, physical, and relational communication flow.
- Revenue Tracking and Budgeting – serve as an expert on donated revenue information, projections, and budgeting for future years.
- Administration – utilize operational expertise to support any necessary development or communications functions.
- Comm/Dev Team – work closely with the YFCNIN Communications and Development team on event and campaign-related activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three to five years of experience in a related field
SKILLS/QUALITIES WE VALUE
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on assignments from a variety of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone with high professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Fantastic customer service with high expectations for quality
- Proficient in Salesforce or a similar CRM, Google Suite, Microsoft Office
Click here to see the full job description.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.