Focus on furthering the mission and vision of Youth For Christ of Northern Indiana (YFCNIN) and developing our ministry programs throughout specific communities in our region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, coach, serve, and encourage staff and ministry leaders
- Build and retain the right team to carry out the mission of YFCNIN
- Ensure ministry standards are being met with proper training, development, curriculum and techniques
- Assist in defining organizational leadership with other leaders at YFCNIN
- Actively engage in the communities
- Serve on strategic boards and task force groups
- Gatekeeper for key partnerships with churches and like-minded organizations
- Oversee and responsible for managing and securing the annual department budget by overseeing donor relationships, leading his/her team, growing community funding relationships and overseeing agreements with local foundations.
- Focus on expanding the reach of ministry throughout the region
- Oversee the operations of ministry within the region
Ad Hoc Leadership Functions as Assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of proven leadership experience
- 3+ years of ministry experience
SKILLS/QUALITIES WE VALUE
- An authentic and abiding personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- A deep and driving desire to see young people find hope in Jesus
- A genuine hope for community transformation
- Organizational leadership
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to build community and team rapport
Click here to see the full job description.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.