Focus on furthering the mission and vision of Youth For Christ of Northern Indiana (YFCNIN) and developing our ministry programs throughout specific communities in our region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Wabash or Manchester High School ministry site
- Grow vibrant relational ministry in multiple sites (all of the high schools and middle schools in Wabash County)
- Ensure ministry standards are being met with proper training, development, curriculum, and techniques
- Lead, coach, serve, and encourage staff and ministry leaders in Wabash County
- Build and retain the right team to carry out the mission of YFCNIN
- Invest in key site leaders to multiply into teams
- Steward growing community collaboration (run community support team, youth pastor network, etc.)
- Oversee and responsible for managing and securing the annual department budget by overseeing donor relationships, leading his/her team, growing community funding relationships, and overseeing agreements with local foundations.
- Oversee the operations of ministry within Wabash County
Ad Hoc Leadership Functions as Assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of proven leadership experience
- 3+ years of ministry experience
SKILLS/QUALITIES WE VALUE
- An authentic and abiding personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- A deep and driving desire to see young people find hope in Jesus
- A genuine hope for community transformation
- Organizational leadership
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to build community and team rapport
Click here to see the full job description.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.